Friday, July 19, 2013

Days 23-29 Sketchbook Challenge

Here are my last several sketches...I'm still plugging along with drawing lessons...and watercolor classes! And this is what I've been up to....

Day 23 (something's off...grrr! I guess I really will have to start measuring! aacck!)

Day 24 - a little nic-nac from my studio...

Day 25 - block-in from Drawing Magazine (Scott Waddell's article)

Day 26 - from a photo of Degas' "Dancer"... couldn't quite get the feet right! Noses and feet! arrggh!

Day 27 - from a photo on "Draw My Photo" online site...

Day 28 - sketch of still life in watercolor workshop...

Day 29 - pan pastel "sketch" of model in Friday's drawing class...my photo is a bit blurry...sorry!

And that's it for me! I have a watercolor portrait workshop tomorrow...so I'll let you know how that goes! I'll be back soon.


No comments: