Thursday, August 8, 2013

Days 46 - 48 Sketchbook Challenge

Back again with a few new sketches...

Day 46 - I started sketching "Amy" (head form)...here are 2 pics...in the first one, I stepped back and realized her facial proportions were a bit off...so in the second photo, you can see that I lengthened her face a bit...now it reads better (I think)....


Day 47 - I decided to do another sketch of Sophie (in my watercolor sketchbook) so I could practice some watercolor techniques....

Day 48 - This was a pretty weird day...I started to sketch a poppy while at the doctor's office...but didn't quite have time to finish it, since the doc came in! Then I trundled off to the lab to have some blood drawn...and decided to sketch one of the lamps in the waiting room...but was called to "donate" some blood...so didn't get a chance to develop that sketch. After that I went to Starbucks for a latte...if you look closely, you may be able to see the latte foam that I accidentally smudged onto the page!! Then...once I got home, I sketched a couple of body parts...an eye...and a baby's smiling mouth!

And that's it for now...but I'll be back soon!

No comments: