Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Days 53, 54, & 55...plus a couple of updates...

Well....I've been so good at keeping up with daily sketches...until last week, that is! We had a bit of company in town last week so, with cleaning and partying, and the Jimmy Buffett concert...I've fallen a bit behind! But here's what I've been up to...

8/12/13 - Day 53 of the sketchbook challenge...my first "animal" sketch...

8/13/13 - Day 54...also from a book photo...

8/14/13 - Day 55...from "Paint My Photo.com"...

8/16/13 - Back to working on my Language of Drawing exercises...I've "graduated" to shading spheres!

8/20/13 - Update on my watercolor of Sophie...

I'll be back soon with more sketches....oh oh oh...and I'm spending Friday at the river with several of my very talented artist friends...so more fun art to come!!


No comments: